1. Be sure of the fact that you can never always be sure.
2. Stable returns are more important than jackpot trades.
3. Take home some profits before profits are taken away from you.
4. Increase your hit rate instead of spinning in fortune’s wheel.
5. Make hay when the sun shines.
1. Never go against the trend.
2. Never go long in a falling market with leverage.
3. Never wait for the top to sell because it’s like aiming in the dark.
4. Never expect markets to be rational unless you want to be wrong.
5. Don’t overtrade.